2031 South Mooney BoulevardGet Directions
Visalia, California 93277
Upcoming Sales & Events
FREE Gift Make It Yours with any Estée Lauder purchase of $35.00
3/3/2015 - 4/3/2015
$18.00 +Tax Great Deal PackageAll Sales
1/29/2015 - 3/31/2015
Date Posted: 2/5/2015
Visalia Mall Build A Bear is looking for a part time associate manager
Build A Bear is an exciting retail concept where guests experience the fun of making teddy bears. If you like kids, are a child at heart, and have a high level of enthusiasm come join are team.
Please apply in store or online at buildabear.com or snagajob.com Call for More information (559) 622-9650 Kassie Ivins, Store Manager
Date Posted: 1/30/2015
Feet For Life specializes in high quality Domestic, Australian and European footwear. With over 30 brands to choose from, Feet For Life offers customers a variety of choices to address their individual footwear needs with the most advanced technological footwear and orthotics available today. Feet For Life's trained professionals educate the consumer on how many foot problems can be alleviated or eliminated with orthopedic and anatomically enhanced footwear and/or orthotics.
Feet For Life is currently interviewing for the position of Sales Associate. We are seeking a dynamic, self-motivated individual with a passion for connecting with people in order to offer customers an exceptional shopping experience.
Feet For Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to color, race, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other consideration made unlawful by Federal, State, or Local Laws.
Date Posted: 1/12/2015
• Establish a partnership with the Boutique Manager and home office personnel to support company initiatives and objectives.
• Drive business results by maximizing daily sales plans, controlling expenses and improving metrics through floor leadership, execution of Francescas training programs, and continuous coaching.
• Understand retail sales and their relationship to inventory levels with the ability to communicate needs.
• Evening, weekend, and holiday work required.
• 1-2 years specialty retail management experience with a creative flare for fashion.
• Strong merchandising and visual skills.
• Proactive and creative problem solving ability.
• Demonstrate leadership and integrity while managing a staff of boutique associates.
• Must be able to work alone.
• Flexible availability.
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
• Must be eligible to work in the US.
Date Posted: 2/27/2015
Seeking bright and charismatic individuals for a part-time sales associate/cashier position. Able to work with children and families, provide legendary customer service and be part or a fun team. Flexible schedule hours.