Visalia Mall is temporarily closed. Essential stores and resturants with exterior-facing entrances may remain open to service your needs. Thank you for your understanding and support. Our heartfelt wishes for your health and saftey. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Here are the steps we are taking
- The CDC guidelines on workplace cleanliness include an increased frequency of cleaning highly touchable areas throughout a property. We are disinfecting high traffic areas within the center and parking garages.
- As an extra precaution, we are working with our housekeeping vendors to increase the frequency and intensity of cleaning touchable surfaces using a strong disinfectant known to eradicate viruses.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers have been placed throughout the center and will be replenished or replaced as needed.
- We continue to monitor the situation and the government’s response. We are committed to working with local, state and federal health officials to ensure an appropriate plan is in place to help prevent the spread of the virus.
Here is what you can do to stay healthy
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds
- Avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- If you do become sick with respiratory symptoms such as fever and cough, please stay away from work, school or other people to avoid spreading the illness
- Keep a safe distance from others